If you’re anything like me, you know that a good blender is an absolute must-have in the kitchen. It’s perfect for whipping up a quick smoothie, making salsa, or blending up some soup. But for people who don’t have a lot of kitchen space for full-size blenders, bullet blenders are the perfect alternative. They’re compact, powerful, and designed for quick and easy blending! If you’re looking to get a bullet blender, here are 10 of the best bullet blenders that doesn’t break the bank.
Personally, I have both regular blender and bullet blender and love them both! I use my bullet blender at least 4-5 times per week, mostly for single-serve smoothies on the go and small-batch sauces.
RELATED: Get a FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get access to free express deliveries on all the best bullet blenders, groceries, and more!
What Is A Bullet Blender?
What It Looks Like: A bullet blender is a small blender that’s usually shaped like a bullet (hence the name). It’s designed to be easy to use and has the blending cup doubling as your drinking cup. Unlike those big, clunky traditional blenders, bullet blenders are much more compact.
What It Does: Want a smoothie? A sauce? Maybe some pesto for your pasta? A bullet blender can make each one of those things in small batches, which is great for individuals.
Why It’s Awesome: Bullet blenders are super quick and easy to clean. No more taking apart a million pieces. Plus, they’re perfect for single servings, so you can blend and go!
What to Look for in the Best Bullet Blenders
When looking for the perfect bullet blender for you, there are a few key features to keep in mind.
Power and Performance
It’s important to pick a bullet blender with enough power to meet your blending needs. Generally, look for a blender with at least 600 watts for optimal performance. More powerful blenders can blend tougher ingredients like ice cubes and nuts more efficiently.
Consider the size and capacity of the blending cups that come with the blender. If you often make single servings, smaller cups will suffice. However, if you plan to blend larger quantities or serve multiple people, look for blenders with larger cup sizes. I personally like the tall cup of my NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender!
Ease of Use and Cleaning
A good bullet blender should have an intuitive design and be easy to use. Bonus points if it has dishwasher-safe components, which makes cleaning up a breeze.
While there’s no need to break the bank, remember that you often get what you pay for. If you see a $5 bullet blender for sale, chances are it won’t have as good a performance as some of the higher-tiered blenders. The good news is bullet blenders are generally an affordable appliance, so even the best bullet blenders shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg.
Warranty and Customer Support
Lastly, try to get a bullet blender that comes with a solid warranty and good customer support. This will make sure you’re covered in case of any issues and can easily get assistance when needed.
Overall Tie Best Bullet Blenders
From our experience, the NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender is tied for overall best bullet blenders for its impressive performance of the strong 1700-watt motor. We were able to blend various ingredients like fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds into silky-smooth beverages without any issues.
What sets this NutriBullet model apart from others is its hands-free SMART technology, which automatically starts and stops the blending process. This made preparing our favorite smoothies SO easy.
An added bonus that we found particularly useful was the blender’s heating cycle. It allowed us to create hot soups, sauces, and warm beverages easily within minutes.
- Powerful 1700-watt motor
- Hands-free SMART technology
- Heating cycle for soups and sauces
- A bit noisy
- Slightly higher price
Compared to other bullet blenders we’ve tried, our experience with the Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro was tied with the NutriBullet for the best bullet blenders this year.
This compact personal blender is equipped with a powerful 1100-peak-watt motor that makes blending so easy! While not quite a Vitamix, this blender did a great job at making sure frozen fruit, ice, and tough ingredients are pulverized, resulting in creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
The 2 Auto-iQ preset programs make blending even easier, as they combine unique pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns, taking the guesswork out of blending in general.
All our health-nut readers will also appreciate the nutrient extraction feature in this blender, which helps you get the most nutrition from the whole fruits and veggies you’re blending.
- Powerful 1100-peak-watt motor
- 2 Auto-iQ preset programs
- Nutrient extraction feature
- On-the-go convenience
- 24-oz. single-serve cup
- Can be noisy
- Not suitable for larger batches
Runner-Up Best Bullet Blender: Magic Bullet Blender, Silver, 11 Piece Set
We recently tested the Magic Bullet Blender and were impressed with its performance, especially for its price point. The compact design is perfect for small kitchens, as it takes up minimal counter space. Plus, the 250-watt high-torque power base allows for quick and efficient blending.
Our morning smoothies came together easily, as the specially designed blade and bullet shape worked effectively to blend the ingredients. The included recipe book is a great addition, allowing us to experiment with quick and easy dishes for appetizers, desserts, and more.
One limitation we encountered was the lower power compared to larger blenders. However, for everyday use and common blending tasks, the Magic Bullet Blender proved to be sufficient.
- Compact design saves counter space
- Quick and efficient blending
- Easy to clean with dishwasher-safe parts
- Affordable price
- Noise level can be high
- May require longer blending time for certain ingredients
- Limited power compared to larger blenders
Other Top-Rated Bullet Blenders of 2023
This Mueller Personal Blender is a great pick for those who need a powerful and compact blender for quick, on-the-go smoothies. Despite its small size, the Mueller Personal Blender packed a punch when it came to blending fresh and frozen ingredients and ice.
One of the best features of this blender is the portable blending jar, which allows us to blend right in the jar and then take our smoothie to go without having to transfer it to another container. The custom-designed drinking lid made sipping our smoothie on the run possible. And the food-grade, non-toxic ABS material of the jar gave us peace of mind.
- Powerful and compact design
- Portable blending jar with custom drinking lid
- Food-grade material
- One-touch power blending
- May feel a bit heavy compared to other bullet blenders
- Cleaning could be a bit difficult
- Not suitable for long-term heavy-duty usage
We also tested the KOIOS 850W Bullet Personal Blender and were impressed by all that its 850W motor can do.
- Powerful 850W motor
- Comes with two BPA-free cups with travel lids and a flip-top lid cup
- Detachable 304 stainless steel blades
- 6-leaf cross and 2-leaf flat blades for smooth blending
- The pulse technology allows for an expanded creativity in the kitchen, as the blender tackled different tasks like mixing, blending, and even grinding quickly and efficiently
- Smallest cup is 10 oz
- Have to hold the blender while it’s working
The Magic Bullet Personal Blender is another excellent choice if you’re looking for a bullet blender to make smoothies, sauces, and more.
- Compact design saves counter space
- So easy to use
- The cups are dishwasher and microwave safe
- Versatile blending capabilities
- 3-piece set
- Can be loud during blending
- May struggle with tougher ingredients (like nuts or kale stems) over time
- Powerful 1000-watt motor
- Features 6-blade cross and 2-blade flat blades for efficient blending
- Safety lock and overheating protection
- BPA-free parts
- Non-slip suction cups for a stable blending
- Includes 34oz and 15oz cups
- Can struggle with blending large chunks of ice
- Difficult to locate replacement parts like extra rubber rings.
- Powerful 600W motor with 304 stainless steel blades
- Easy to use and clean (dishwasher-safe parts)
- Comes with two 20 oz BPA-Free cups
- One-touch operation
- Safety lock
- Cup size may be too small for some users
- Can struggle with blending larger chunks of fruit
- Requires a bit of pressure to lock the cup in place
- Powerful 300W motor and stainless steel blades
- Portable design with food-grade 28oz bottles and to-go lids
- It comes with 2 extra replacement bottles and lids
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Safety lock system
- Only one speed setting
- Mighty 900-watt motor for effortless blending
- Compact and space-saving design
- 12-piece versatile set with accessories like multiple cups and lids
- Noisy operation
- May require some user effort with tougher ingredients
Which one of these top-rated bullet blenders is your favorite? And did we miss any you think should be included in this guide? Please leave a comment below – I’d love to hear!!
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the top bullet blender for smoothies?
In our experience, the Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro and NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender are fantastic choices for smoothies and protein shakes. It’s powerful, efficient, and easy to use. It can easily chop fruits and veggies for a smooth texture. Just make sure to add enough liquid.
How do NutriBullet and Magic Bullet compare?
While both NutriBullet and Magic Bullet are popular choices, there are some key differences. NutriBullet blenders generally have more powerful motors, making them better suited for heavy-duty blending tasks. On the other hand, Magic Bullet blenders are more affordable and compact, making them a great option for those on a budget or with limited counter space.
Is there a better option than NutriBullet?
Can a bullet blender compete with a Vitamix?
While Vitamix blenders are often considered the gold standard for blending performance, bullet blenders can still hold their own for certain tasks.
If you’re mostly blending smoothies, sauces, and dips, a high-quality bullet blender might do just fine for you. However, if you need a blender that can handle hot soups and harder ingredients, a Vitamix might be worth the investment.
Which personal blender should I get in 2023?
As we continue to test and review new models, our current recommendation for 2023 is the NutriBullet Pro Blender. It strikes a great balance between power, convenience, and price. I make juices, nut butters, and much more in this!
Looking for More Kitchen Appliance Reviews?
- 23 Best Electric Orange Juicers for All Kinds of Citrus
- Best Juicers For Kale And Other Leafy Greens
- 7 Best Travel Kettles For Your Next Trip
- 15 Best Grind And Brew Coffee Makers For All Budgets
- 30 Best Coffee Makers Under $150
- 12 Best Gooseneck Electric Kettles
- 20 Best Electric Tea Makers, According To Customer Reviews
- 11 Best Glass Blenders: Whip Up Smoothies Like a Pro This Year
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt and/or team of dwellbymichelle.com.