This Best Travel Kettle guide may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read our disclosure policy here.
Electric kettles provides an easy way to heat water, coffee, soups – all without a stove. If you find yourself craving that delicious cup on-the-go, you might benefit from a travel kettle. And the good news is that a travel kettle is incredibly affordable!
And they’re not just for coffee or tea drinking. Travel kettles can be used to cook instant noodles, boil eggs, and so much more! Use a dual voltage travel kettle for long-distance travels, collapsible ones to fold in compactly in a backpack, or even just one to keep at your office!
Here are 7 of the best travel kettles you need for your next trip, according to reviews.
Best Overall Travel Kettle: Gootrades Foldable Portable Kettle
Why we love the Gootrades Foldable Portable Kettle :
- It’s made out of 304 stainless steel and food grade silicone. This makes it highly durable, scratch and wear resistant, acid and alkali resistant.
- The collapsible design of this travel kettle means you have more space in your luggage for other travel items.
- It comes with a detachable power cord. Not only does this make it easier to store and travel with, it also reduces the chance of accidentally pouring water on the cord.
- The small kettle features a convenient design that’s especially perfect for travelling – or even just to keep one at your work desk!
- Comes in 3 colors: blue, pink and white.
- Boils water super quickly! With a 400 watt rating, this portable travel kettle can boil water in just 5 minutes!
Best Slim Travel Kettle: T-Magitic Travel Foldable Electric Kettle
Why we love the T-Magitic Travel Foldable Electric Kettle :
- The body of the kettle is made out BPA-free silicone and the base is made out offood-grade stainless steel.
- Consistent heating performance and a surprisingly durable construction.
- The kettle’s collapsible design folds down very thinly for extra portability. It’s one of the most slim design we’ve founda anywhere!
- Its one-button design makes it easy to operate. Water boils in 3-5 minutes just press the button, then water will be boiled in 3-5 minutes,
- If the water temperature reaches under 75 degree, the kettle will self-heat.
- The 110V/220V dual voltage option allows this travel kettle to be used all over the world. To change it, just make the switch on the bottom of the kettle.
Best Personal Sized Travel Kettle: LXTaoler Foldable Electric Kettle
Why we love the LXTaoler Foldable Electric Kettle :
- The kettle features a compact, collapsible design that fits nicely in any travel luggage.
- The travel kettle is made out of BPA-free silicone and food-grade stainless steel for safe water or coffee consumption.
- Detachable power cord and handle provides extra portability.
- Comes in 3 different colors.
- It boils water quickly. At 400 watts, this kettle will boil water within 5 minutes – which is perfect for on the go travelers.
Best Non-Collapsible Travel Kettle: Bodum Bistro 17 Ounce Electric Water Kettle
Why we love the Bodum Bistro 17 Ounce Electric Water Kettle :
- The water level indicator lines allow you to boil the exact amount of water you need. It’s perfect for coffee, tea, and instant soups
- The kettle’s heating element on the bottom is unexposed, which allows it to be placed on any surface safely.
- Lots of features, including a manual on/off switch, power indicator light, and a steam sensor for automatic shut off
- Made out of BPA-free plastic
- The water kettle holds 17 ounces of liquid, which is about 4 cups of water
- Each purchase comes with a 2 year manufacturers limited warranty
Best Portable Kettle for Airline Travel: Plazala Portable Travel Kettle
Why we love the Plazala Portable Travel Kettle :
- Waterproof design protection with a non-slip bottom for extra safety and stability.
- Its small size (about the size of a coffee grinder) makes it lightweight and convenient for traveling.
- Double-layer heat insulation design keeps the water hot while making the outside cool to touch.
- One-button switch for rapid heating.
- Automatic power off.
- The kettle’s inner liner is made out of stainless steel heating plate that is bacterial-resistant and easy to clean.
- The plastic kettle body is high temperature resistant, non-toxic, and surprisingly durable.
Best Travel Kettle for Roadtrips: Spardar 12V Car Kettle
Why we love the Spardar 12V Car Kettle :
- Food Grade Material – High-quality food grade 18/304 stainless steel on both inside and outside walls, scratching resistance, 100% BPA Free for heath-safety
- Digital temperature display that allows you to customize the temperature at any time.
- Each kettle comes with a 12 oz/350ML capacity.
- One of the best travel kettles with a car plug to heat water inside the car during any roadtrip.
Best Travel Kettle for Families: Dezin Window-Glass Electric Kettle
Why we love the Dezin Window-Glass Electric Kettle :
- The kettle features a double-walled design to keep the outer layer cooler than the inside. This helps prevent accidental burning and cracking.
- A convenient keep warm function provides the right temperature for your tea and coffee and helps their flavors come out fully brewed so that brings you a more authentic taste.
- A stylish glass window design with bicolor LED system, where to combine function and style. Blue light will appear when the water heats and green light appear during the keep warm function.
- The kettle’s body is made out of borosilicate glass, which is known for high heat resistance and cracking resistance. The kettle’s bottom and the inner lid is made of 100% food grade 304 stainless steel.
- Auto shut off feature once water is boiled to prevent overheating. Also, when there’s no water inside this kettle, the power switch will turn off automatically to protect the heating elements and improve durability.
- It has a large 1.5L capacity.
- Satisfaction guarantee.
Which travel kettle is your favorite? And did we miss any you think should be included in this guide? Please leave a comment below – I’d love to hear!!
Looking For More Product Reviews & Deals?
- Crowd Cow Review (2021) with Pictures!
- 5 BEST Matcha Whisk You Can Buy on Amazon
- 7+ Must-Have Travel Wallets, According To Reviews
- My Urthbox Review + Get A FREE Box!
- 12 Best Air Fryers Under $100
- (2021) 11+ Best Travel Toothbrush for Sparkling Clean Teeth
- Vivoo Review: Everything You Need to Know About the At-Home Wellness Test
- 13+ Best Travel Backpacks for Women
- CAUSEBOX Winter 2021 Review + $10 Coupon!
- 21+ Best Gluten-Free Protein Bars (2021)
- My Organifi Red Juice Review + 15% Off
- (2021) MasterClass Cooking Review: Is The MasterClass Culinary Arts Course Any Good?
- 5 Best Travel Fishing Rod in 2021 – The Ultimate Fan-Favorites!
- Cratejoy Review (2021): 7 Best Cratejoy Subscription Boxes To Try This Month
- My Honest Review of Kencko Instant Smoothies (2020)
- Mighty Fix Subscription Review + 72% Off Coupon
- 13+ Must-Try Wine Subscription Boxes And Best Wine Clubs In 2021
- ButcherBox Review + Unboxing (2021) : Is Butcher Box Worth It?
- 2021 Kencko Review (Updated) : I Tried ALL the Kencko Smoothies Flavors!
- Coupon Codes + Savings Roundup!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.