This Mighty Fix Review is based on my own experience. All opinions are 100% my own.
Summary of This Mighty Fix / Mighty Nest Review:
- Mighty Fix is a subscription service on the Mighty Nest website that offers a monthly box featuring various eco-friendly items and green products.
- Here are some products I’ve received in my box: wool dryer balls, beeswax wraps, silicone sleeve, lunch bags, dryer sheets, stainless steel food containers, reusable produce bags, bamboo utensils, and more!
- Mighty Fix has been a really convenient and fun way for me to discover new products for a greener lifestyle. I’ve especially loved their non-toxic item choices and everything I have gotten has been of good quality (and a great deal too!)
- Mighty Fix box costs $11 per month, or $8.25 per month on their annual plan, and you can choose to add on extra MightyNest products for an extra cost.
- Free shipping! No shipping charge on your MightyFix subscription and add-on’s.
- They have a limited-time promotion where you can get your first box for just $3. They typically will randomize what you get as part of the monthly surprise, but if you want to choose what you get, click on the item name below:
What is Mighty Fix?
They have a wide selection of items that subscribers can choose from, including skincare products, kitchen products, cleaning supplies, laundry products, and various friendly household items!
According to their website, the mission of MightyFix is to “help you tackle one healthy change each month with green goods that are high quality, useful, and fun. “
How Much Does MightyFix Cost?
Each “fix” is guaranteed to be valued at more than $10 and ships free, including any add-on items (optional items for an additional cost)!
One of my favorite things about MightyNest is they will donate 15% of your purchases to the school of your choice!
My Review of Mighty Fix
Delivery & Packaging
According to their website, “nearly all monthly MightyFix shipments leave [their] warehouse in recyclable mailers and boxes made from at least 75% post-consumer waste paper. These sturdy containers protect items during shipping and come from renewable resources.”
I was pleased to find that this is the case! The mailer they used to ship my Fix was in good shape, and there was very little plastic packaging to be found! I also had a great experience with having my Mighty Fix sent out within 3 days!
As included in each Mighty Fix box, I also found an info card. This card lays out more details about the featured item and explains how this item is a “healthier” option! In this case, I learned that using Food Huggers can help preserve my produce AND reduce the need to use plastic wrap.
The Featured “Fix”: Food Huggers!
Since receiving my food huggers, I’ve been surprised to find how often I reach for them!
I use them on half bananas, apples, onions, zucchini, and much more. The different sizes allow for a snug fit on most things. As a result, my fruits and vegetables seem to last longer.
The Big Mighty Fix Review Question: Is Mighty Fix Worth It?
Overall, I love how Mighty Fix makes it so much more convenient for my family to live a more eco-friendly life. It was so fun to unbox my first ever Mighty Fix – and to find a product I would actually use! At only $11/month (and free shipping!), I would recommend Mighty Fix! Especially for those of you trying to live a more sustainable and eco-conscious lifestyle!
(P.S: you can also click here to see more savings!)
Have you gotten a Mighty Fix subscription? What did you think? Feel free to leave a comment below!
Looking for More Product Reviews & Deals?
- Crowd Cow Review (2021) with Pictures!
- 5 BEST Matcha Whisk You Can Buy on Amazon
- 7+ Must-Have Travel Wallets, According To Reviews
- My Urthbox Review + Get A FREE Box!
- (2021) 10 Best Gift Sets for Women on Amazon
- 12 Best Air Fryers Under $100
- 7 Best Travel Kettles For Your Next Trip
- (2021) 11+ Best Travel Toothbrush for Sparkling Clean Teeth
- Vivoo Review: Everything You Need to Know About the At-Home Wellness Test
- 13+ Best Travel Backpacks for Women
- CAUSEBOX Winter 2021 Review + $10 Coupon!
- 21+ Best Gluten-Free Protein Bars (2021)
- My Organifi Red Juice Review + 15% Off
- (2021) MasterClass Cooking Review: Is The MasterClass Culinary Arts Course Any Good?
- 5 Best Travel Fishing Rod in 2021 – The Ultimate Fan-Favorites!
- Cratejoy Review (2021): 7 Best Cratejoy Subscription Boxes To Try This Month
- My Honest Review of Kencko Instant Smoothies (2020)
- 13+ Must-Try Wine Subscription Boxes And Best Wine Clubs In 2021
- ButcherBox Review + Unboxing (2021) : Is Butcher Box Worth It?
- 2021 Kencko Review (Updated) : I Tried ALL the Kencko Smoothies Flavors!
- An Honest Review Of Splendid Spoon Meal Subscription
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.