This Vivoo review was last updated on June 10, 2021. This article contains affiliate links, but all opinions are strictly my own. Here at DWELL, you can be confident that we will only promote products we believe in and use ourselves. For more information, please read our disclosure policy here.
A few months ago, I started using the Vivoo urine test kit. I’ve had a lot of questions about Vivoo since then, so I thought I’d share with you my personal experience! In this comprehensive Vivoo review, we’ll go over everything you need to know about this at-home wellness test.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Use code Michelle20 to get 20% off your Vivoo test kit!
What is Vivoo?
Vivoo’s new urine test strips offers easy, at-home wellness tests that deliver results in minutes. Their goal is to provide an easy way for people to check their wellness in the comfort of their own home.
The Vivoo app analyzes your urine through the test strips and suggests nutrition and lifestyle changes that are unique to your body.
Think of Vivoo as your “pocket dietitian”!
How Does Vivoo Work?
1. Download the FREE Vivoo App
Before you start, you have to download the official Vivoo App. Don’t worry – it’s FREE and doesn’t require a premium membership to access all of the features!
2. Buy a pack of test strips from the Vivoo website or Amazon.
3. Open a test strip and urinate on the colored boxes. Wait for 2 minutes, then scan the strip via the Vivoo App!
Don’t worry, all the directions (including a timer!) is included on the app. No guessing required!
3. Receive personalized nutrition advice
After you successfully scan your test strip through the app, Vivoo translates your urine information into personalized suggestions. It covers various nutrition and lifestyle advice that can easily fit in your daily life.
Are Vivoo’s Nutritional and Lifestyle Suggestions Safe to Follow?
All of the Vivoo nutritional and lifestyle suggestions have been prepared by registered dieticians, nutritionists, and doctors.
However, I would always check with your primary healthcare provider first 🙂
What Information Can You Track with Vivoo Test Strips?
- General Wellness
- Hydration Level
- pH Level
- Infections (via White Blood Count)
- Kidney Health
- Liver Health
Public Vivoo Reviews
The general consensus for Vivoo’s wellness test seems to be highly positive, with the exception of a few people who mentioned the lack of accuracy in Vivoo’s ketone measurements. Here are some of the public reviews for Vivoo I found online:
I love how informative Vivoo has been for my body. Ever since the app; suggested I need more zinc in my diet, I’ve incorporated a lot more seafood into my weekly meal prep! Now I feel more energetic.Yaya Gutierrez
This product is as simple and as personal. After only 2 minutes, my analysis came back on my screen. It gave me info about what nutrients I was lacking, along with the need to hydrate.Hannah Beasley
Vivoo Pricing Review: How Much Does Vivoo Cost?
Currently, Vivoo offers multiple pricing options for the urine test strips:
- One-Time Purchase: 1 pack (4 Vivoo strips) at $25.99 + FREE shipping
- 3 Month Subscription: 3 packs (12 Vivoo strips) at $15.99 /month + FREE shipping
- 12 Month Subscription: 12 packs (48 Vivoo strips) at $7.99 /month + FREE shipping
All Vivoo subscriptions are backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. So if you try it and don’t love it, contact their customer service and they’ll refund you!
Vivoo Review: Pros & Cons
Pros of Vivoo Wellness Test:
- Incredibly affordable compared to traditional check-ups
- The Vivoo app is very user friendly and use instructions are easy to follow
- You can access your results in minutes
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Personalized nutritional and lifestyle suggestions
- Vivoo’s wellness tests can be done in the comfort of your own home
Cons of Vivoo Wellness Test:
- Though very affordable, you have to buy a new Vivoo strip each time you want to test.
- Some people have reported that the Vivoo test strips are not as accurate when measuring the amount of ketones. As I’m not on a keto diet, that’s not a dealbreaker metric for me, but this may be a point of consideration if ketone amount accuracy is important to you.
Overall Review of Vivoo Wellness Test and App
Having personally used Vivoo for a few months now, I would recommend Vivoo’s wellness test if you are looking to get a picture of your general wellness.
As previously mentioned, I wouldn’t recommend Vivoo if you are looking for exact ketones measurement, but I have found that many of the other test metrics are in line with my regular in-person check ups (with the exception of ketones, which I don’t normally track).
And for the fact that each at-home test costs me less than a meal out? Heck yea I think it’s worth it.
As far as the app goes, I give the Vivoo app a 9/10 for ease of use. Sometimes, the app won’t let you do tests 2 days in a row (might be a bug or a glitch), so I knocked off one star for that. Other than this rare issue, I think the app is one of the simplest to use and easiest to understand!
(see photo below for a part of my results screen on the day I only had 2 glasses of water)
Seriously, even my 60 year old dad used Vivoo with no problem!
At the end of the day, I say you can always give it a try, and if you find that it’s not a good fit, you can always claim the 30-day money back guarantee!
Hope this review helps!! Stay healthy 🙂
Have you tried Vivoo? If so, what did you think? Please leave a comment below – I’d love to hear!!
Looking For More Product Reviews & Deals?
- My Urthbox Review + Get A FREE Box!
- 12 Best Air Fryers Under $100
- (2021) 11+ Best Travel Toothbrush for Sparkling Clean Teeth
- 13+ Best Travel Backpacks for Women
- CAUSEBOX Winter 2021 Review + $10 Coupon!
- 21+ Best Gluten-Free Protein Bars (2021)
- My Organifi Red Juice Review + 15% Off
- (2021) MasterClass Cooking Review: Is The MasterClass Culinary Arts Course Any Good?
- Cratejoy Review (2021): 7 Best Cratejoy Subscription Boxes To Try This Month
- My Honest Review of Kencko Instant Smoothies (2020)
- Mighty Fix Subscription Review + 72% Off Coupon
- 13+ Must-Try Wine Subscription Boxes And Best Wine Clubs In 2021
- ButcherBox Review + Unboxing (2021) : Is Butcher Box Worth It?
- 2021 Kencko Review (Updated) : I Tried ALL the Kencko Smoothies Flavors!
- An Honest Review Of Splendid Spoon Meal Subscription
- Coupon Codes + Savings Roundup!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.