You might have heard of Organifi‘s popular Green Juice, but have you tried their Red Juice?
I started drinking their Red Juice last year at a friend’s recommendation. And I remember looking up reviews online and coming up short. It seems like even now, there’s a ton of information on their green juice, but there are just not as many reviews available for Organifi’s Red Juice.
If you’re anything like me, you want to know if a product works and whether or not it’s worth it before committing to buy anything. So in this post, I’ll give you exactly that: my honest Organifi Red Juice review, including the good, the bad, and everything else in between.
What is Organifi?
Organifi is a line of organic superfood blends that offer plant-based nutrition with high-quality ingredients and less than 3g of sugar.Organifi Collective
What is the Organifi Red Juice?
When Organifi came out with its Sunset to Sunrise line, it designed the Red Juice to be part of its energy-boosting, all-natural punch.
It tastes like just that: berry punch, and is available in single packets or canister.
The Organifi Red Juice is packed with different nutritious ingredients to provide long-lasting natural energy (seriously I don’t need Starbucks for my mid-afternoon drink anymore)
It contains 5 different berries, 4 adaptogens, and a whole lot of antioxidants blended together to keep you moving (without caffeine!) and with just 1 gram of sugar per serving.
Keep reading for the ingredient details.
Ingredients in Organifi’s Red Juice
In Organifi’s Red Juice, the ingredients are grouped into three categories:
- Metabolic Boosting: Rhodiola powder, acai juice powder, and Siberian ginseng powder
- Antioxidant Berry Blend: cranberry powder, blueberry juice powder, raspberry powder, strawberry powder, and pomegranate juice powder.
- Endurance Blend: cordyceps powder, beetroot powder, and reishi mushroom extract.
Now Let’s Break It Down:
- Beets: Beets have been shown to help the body clear out toxins, act as a cardioprotective food and a powerful food for the brain, and increase exercise endurance. Loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. As a source of nitrate, it provides a natural way to increase nitric oxide (NO) in the body. Supports circulation and endothelial function, (control vascular and contraction that control blood clotting)
- Freeze-dried berry blend: Antioxidant, energizing freeze-dried berries, containing no carriers. The freeze-dried method better preserves the nutrients and antioxidants in the berries.
- Blueberries: Rich in Vitamin K, Manganese and Vitamin C. Blueberries deliver powerful antioxidant protection.
- Acai: Rich in Vitamins A, C and E. Acai berries contain a high antioxidant level in addition to other electrolytes and trace minerals.
- Pomegranate: A source of youth-enhancing antioxidants. Aids in digestion and high in Vitamin K and Vitamin C
- Raspberry: Rich in Vitamin C and Manganese. Raspberries contain a powerful and diverse amount of antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients ○
- Strawberry: Rich in Vitamin C and numerous anti-aging flavonoid antioxidants ○
- Cranberries: Rich source of antioxidants. Supports urinary tract health, digestive tract health. Boost immunity and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cordyceps: This is a medicinal mushroom with incredibly strong adaptogenic qualities. In 1993, the Chinese women’s olympic track team was accused of being on steroids for their incredible performance. Turns out, they were all using cordyceps. This is an all natural, safe flavorless mushroom dried into a powder.
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero): This is another adaptogen found in Asia. It’s been popular in Russia for the last 50 years as a hormone balancing herb with outstanding health benefits. It’s also shown to improve immunity in the body and increase mental alertness and acuity.
- Reishi Mushroom: An 8:1 Extract. Known as the Queen of Mushrooms, this is a powerful adaptogen that promotes increase in energy. It is a “grounding mushroom” and a powerful adaptogen, with balancing properties.
- Rhodiola: Promotes physical endurance and increases mental clarity and focus.
Red Juice Product Highlights
- USDA Organic Certified
- Only 1 gram of sugar per serving
How does Organifi Red Juice work?
For my mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up, I used to get a Starbucks drink. Now, I just take a packet of Organifi Red Juice and mix it with water. It’s much healthier for me and I find that it doesn’t give me an energy crash that a Starbucks drink does.
This Red Juice tastes like a berry punch to me, and is delicious with ice. Some people also said that they love to mix it with milk, but I’ve not yet tried this – though I imagine it will be more creamy and smoothie-like as opposed to a juice.
SIDE NOTE: The Red Juice is meant to be used as part of Organifi’s Sunrise to Sunset system (see picture below).
That said, while it is best used in conjunction with the Green Juice and Organifi Gold, any of them can also be taken on its own. This is what I’ve chosen to do with the Organifi Red Juice. I don’t currently use their Green Juice or Organifi Gold as I’ve not personally tried them.
How much does Organifi Red Juice cost?
Organifi’s Red Juice retails for $79.95, but is now on sale for $69.95, which contains 30 servings per month. This puts the final cost at roughly $ 2.30 per serving.
How Do You Make Organifi Red Juice?
- Remove any lumps from the juice packet.
- Add a scoop to your favorite drink (I love it mixed with coconut water!)
- Shake the mixture
- Shake for 30 seconds and let it settle for few seconds
Where Can I Buy Organifi Red Juice?
How does Organifi Red Juice Compare with Other Energy Drinks?
Pros & Cons of Organifi Red Juice
- Quality organic ingredients that are freeze-dried. This is important to minimize nutrient loss.
- It’s an incredibly convenient way to fill in nutritional gaps. Just stir it into water and it’s ready to drink. No need for a blender.
- Fits into many dietary lifestyles (Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Vegan, Keto-friendly)
- Actually tastes great!
- Only 1 gram of sugar per serving.
- Every purchase contributes to Vitamin Angels to work to prevent illness, blindness, and vitamin-deficiency for children across the globe.
- Fantastic customer service & satisfaction guarantee.
- 100% recyclable canisters made from sugarcane to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- A subtle beets flavor. While I quite like it, this is something that to point out for people who don’t like the flavor of beets.
- Since it’s made with organic ingredients, the Red Juice is higher priced than your typical juice cartons.
- It’s not filling. Organifi Juices are not meant to be a meal replacement.
Public Reviews of Organifi Red Juice
“I use their products daily. The shipping on Amazon Prime is so much better than going through the company. The price is comparable if you only do it once, but if you order more it is cheaper on the company website. It is part of my daily routine, I feel it gives me energy and helps with my overall health regimen.” – Kathryn
“My husband and I love it! But I’m more inclined towards the Green Juice while he loves the Red! He drinks it mid-morning at work and notices a difference in his energy. We also feel better that he is getting real nutrients on the go, rather than a quick unhealthy snack from the vending machine. Expensive, but we will make it fit in our budget!”
“I received the red juice about 10 days ago but have only had a chance to try it a hand full of times. It is delicious. I mix it with the green juice and water and is very good. I use that mixture for a snack. Now that it’s getting warmer outside, I will add it to my protein shakes.” – Janet
You can read more public reviews of the Red Juice here .
Final Thoughts: Is Organifi’s Red Juice Worth It?
For me personally, the Organifi Red Juice has been well worth the $2.30 daily serving cost. As someone who is often running from one meeting to another, being able to take a Red Juice packet in my purse is a really easy way for me to get a healthy “pick-me-up” while filling in my nutritional gaps in any given busy workweek.
But the main reason I recommend the Red Juice from Organifi is because it actually tastes good. I’ve tried far too many similar products that either clump up in water (this one doesn’t) or tastes downright artificial (which I don’t like).
Organifi’s Red Juice has been a product I find fits into my lifestyle super well, and one that I actually look forward to drinking every day!
That being said, please do keep in mind that you can taste beets in this drink! I find it blends well with the sweet berry flavors, but if you are particular about beets, then I would recommend a different flavor.
- Kencko Smoothies: freeze-dried instant smoothie packets (read our review here)
- Cure Hydration: flavored electrolyte packets (use code DWELL20 to get 20% off your entire order
- NOKA: Ready-To-Drink Superfood Smoothie Pouches
- Concord Fresh Success: Smoothie Mixes
- Everipe: Smoothie Blender Packets
- Après: Plant-Based Protein Shakes (use code DWELLBYMICHELLE for 20% off + free shipping)
Looking For More Product Reviews & Deals?
- 12 Best Air Fryers Under $100
- (2021) 11+ Best Travel Toothbrush for Sparkling Clean Teeth
- 13+ Best Travel Backpacks for Women
- CAUSEBOX Winter 2021 Review + $10 Coupon!
- 21+ Best Gluten-Free Protein Bars (2021)
- (2021) MasterClass Cooking Review: Is The MasterClass Culinary Arts Course Any Good?
- Cratejoy Review (2021): 7 Best Cratejoy Subscription Boxes To Try This Month
- My Honest Review of Kencko Instant Smoothies (2020)
- Mighty Fix Subscription Review + 72% Off Coupon
- 13+ Must-Try Wine Subscription Boxes And Best Wine Clubs In 2021
- ButcherBox Review + Unboxing (2021) : Is Butcher Box Worth It?
- 2021 Kencko Review (Updated) : I Tried ALL the Kencko Smoothies Flavors!
- An Honest Review Of Splendid Spoon Meal Subscription
- Coupon Codes + Savings Roundup!
Have you tried the Organifi Red Juice? If so, what did you think? Please leave a comment below – I’d love to hear!!