My Organifi Review: Trying The Red Juice
This Organifi review was updated in 2021. I’ve personally used a few of Organifi products for a few years now, including the Red Juice, and all opinions in this Organifi review are my own honest thoughts.
You might have heard of Organifi’s popular Green Juice powder, but have you tried their Red Juice?
I started drinking the Organifi Red Juice last year at a friend’s recommendation. And I remember looking up reviews online and coming up short. It seems like even now, there’s a ton of articles that pop up when you type in “Organifi green juice review”, but I found that there are just not as many reviews available for Organifi’s Red Juice.
If you’re anything like me, you want to know if a product works and whether or not it’s worth it before committing to buy anything. So in this post, I’ll give you exactly that: my honest Organifi Red Juice review, including the good, the bad, and everything else in between.
Organifi Red Juice Review Summary: Pros & Cons
- Quality organic ingredients that are freeze-dried. This is important to minimize nutrient loss.
- It’s an incredibly convenient way to fill in nutritional gaps. Just stir it into cold water (or I recommend coconut milk) and it’s ready to drink. No need for a blender. It’s a great way to promote a healthy diet.
- Fits into many dietary lifestyles (Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Vegan, Keto-friendly)
- Actually tastes great!
- Only 1 gram of sugar per serving (the ingredients themselves lend a slightly sweet taste, and it also uses monk fruit)
- Every purchase contributes to Vitamin Angels to work to prevent illness, blindness, and vitamin-deficiency for children across the globe.
- Fantastic customer service & satisfaction guarantee.
- 100% recyclable canisters made from sugarcane to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- A subtle beets flavor. While I quite like it, this is something that to point out for people who don’t like the flavor of beets.
- Since it’s made with organic ingredients, the Red Juice is higher priced than your typical juice cartons.
- It’s not filling. Organifi Juices are not meant to be a meal replacement.
What is Organifi?
Organifi is a line of organic superfood blends that offer plant-based nutrition with high-quality natural ingredients and less than 3g of sugar.
A few years before starting the company, the founder of Organifi, Drew Canole found himself overweight, tired, and unhappy. He decided to make changes in his life. That’s when he discovered the life-changing power of superfoods. He began shooting videos and posting them online to share his story. Soon, an outpouring of support from viewers and readers alike helped him to create the Organifi superfood brand.
Today, Drew aims to bring superfoods to every household in North America. Through Organifi’s unique formulation technique, the world’s most exotic, powerful superfoods are being blended in a way that is delicious, convenient, and easily accessible.Organifi Collective Official Website
What is the Organifi Red Juice?
When Organifi came out with its Sunset to Sunrise line, it designed the Red Juice to be part of its energy-boosting, all-natural punch.
And it tastes like just that: berry punch, and is available in single packets or in the larger canisters.
The Organifi Red Juice is packed with different nutritious ingredients to provide long-lasting natural energy (seriously I don’t need Starbucks for my mid-afternoon drink anymore and my energy levels were great)
It contains 5 different berries, 4 adaptogens, and a whole lot of antioxidants blended together to keep you moving (without caffeine!) and with just 1 gram of sugar per serving.
Keep reading for the ingredient details.
Ingredients in Organifi’s Red Juice
In Organifi’s Red Juice, the ingredients are grouped into three categories:
- Metabolic Boosting: Rhodiola powder, acai juice powder, and Siberian ginseng powder
- Antioxidant Berry Blend: cranberry powder, blueberry juice powder, raspberry powder, strawberry powder, and pomegranate juice powder.
- Endurance Blend: cordyceps powder, beetroot powder, and reishi mushroom extract.
Now Let’s Break It Down
Here are the key ingredients that make up the Red Juice:
- Beets: Red beet has been shown to help the body clear out toxins, act as a cardioprotective food and a powerful food for the brain, and increase exercise endurance. Loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. As a source of nitrate, it provides a natural way to increase nitric oxide (NO) in the body. Supports circulation and endothelial function, (control vascular and contraction that control blood clotting)
- Freeze-dried berry blend: Antioxidant, energizing freeze-dried berries, containing no carriers. The freeze-dried method better preserves the nutrients and antioxidants in the berries.
- Blueberries: Rich in Vitamin K, Manganese and Vitamin C. Blueberries deliver powerful antioxidant protection.
- Acai: Rich in Vitamins A, C and E. Acai berries contain a high antioxidant level in addition to other electrolytes and trace minerals.
- Pomegranate: A source of youth-enhancing antioxidants. Aids in digestion and high in Vitamin K and Vitamin C
- Raspberry: Rich in Vitamin C and Manganese. Raspberries contain a powerful and diverse amount of antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients
- Strawberry: Rich in Vitamin C and numerous anti-aging flavonoid antioxidants
- Cranberries: Rich source of antioxidants. Supports urinary tract health, digestive tract health. Boost immunity and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cordyceps: This is a medicinal mushroom with incredibly strong adaptogenic qualities. In 1993, the Chinese women’s olympic track team was accused of being on steroids for their incredible performance. Turns out, they were all using cordyceps. This is an all natural, safe flavorless mushroom dried into a powder.
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero): This is another adaptogen found in Asia. It’s been popular in Russia for the last 50 years as a hormone balancing herb with outstanding health benefits. It’s also shown to improve immunity in the body and increase mental alertness and acuity.
- Reishi Mushroom: An 8:1 Extract. Known as the Queen of Mushrooms, this is a powerful adaptogen that promotes increase in energy. It is a “grounding mushroom” and a powerful adaptogen, with balancing properties.
- Rhodiola: Promotes physical endurance and increases mental clarity and focus.
Red Juice Product Highlights
- USDA Organic Certified
- Only 1 gram of sugar per serving
How does Organifi Red Juice work?
For my mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up, I used to get a Starbucks drink. Now, I just take a packet of Organifi Red Juice and mix it with water. It’s much healthier for me and I find that it doesn’t give me an energy crash that a Starbucks drink does.
This Red Juice tastes like a berry punch to me, and is delicious with ice. Some people also said that they love to mix it with milk, but I’ve not yet tried this – though I imagine it will be more creamy and smoothie-like as opposed to a juice.
SIDE NOTE: The Red Juice is meant to be used as part of Organifi’s Sunrise to Sunset system (see picture below).
That said, while it is best used in conjunction with the Green Juice and Organifi Gold, any of them can also be taken on its own. This is what I’ve chosen to do with the Organifi Red Juice. I don’t currently use their Green Juice or Organifi Gold as I’ve not personally tried them.
(while I’ve not tried either the Green Juice or Organifi Gold, you can see public reviews for the green juice here and the gold here).
How Much Does Organifi Red Juice cost?
Organifi’s Red Juice retails for $79.95, but is now on sale for $69.95, which contains 30 servings per month. This puts the final cost at roughly $ 2.30 per serving.
How Do You Make Organifi Red Juice?
- Remove any lumps from the Organifi juice packet.
- Add a scoop to your favorite drink (I love it mixed with coconut water!)
- Shake the mixture
- Shake for 30 seconds and let it settle for few seconds
Where Can I Buy Organifi Red Juice?
Currently, you can buy the Red Juice directly from the official Organifi store or through Amazon.
How does Organifi Red Juice Compare with Other Energy Drinks?
Public Reviews of Organifi Red Juice
“I use their products daily. It is part of my daily routine, I feel it gives me energy and helps with my overall health regimen.” – Kathryn
“My husband and I love it! But I’m more inclined towards the Green Juice while he loves the Red! He drinks it mid-morning at work and notices a difference in his energy. We also feel better that he is getting real nutrients on the go, rather than a quick unhealthy snack from the vending machine. Expensive, but we will make it fit in our budget!”
“I received the red juice about 10 days ago but have only had a chance to try it a hand full of times. It is delicious. I mix it with the green juice and water and is very good. I use that mixture for a snack. Now that it’s getting warmer outside, I will add it to my protein shakes.” – Janet
You can read more public reviews of the Red Juice here .
Final Thoughts: Is Organifi’s Red Juice Worth It?
For me personally, the Organifi Red Juice has been well worth the $2.30 daily serving cost. As someone who is often running from one meeting to another, being able to take a Red Juice packet in my purse is a really easy way for me to get a healthy “pick-me-up” while filling in my nutritional gaps in any given busy workweek.
But the main reason I recommend the Red Juice from Organifi is that it actually tastes good. I’ve tried far too many similar products that either clump up in water (this one doesn’t) or tastes downright artificial (which I don’t like).
Organifi’s Red Juice has been a product I find fits into my lifestyle super well, and one that I actually look forward to drinking every day!
That being said, please do keep in mind that you can taste beets in this drink! I find it blends well with the sweet berry flavors, but if you are particular about beets, then I would recommend a different flavor.
Other Best-Selling Organifi Products
Other than the Red Juice, here are a few more of Organifi’s best-selling products. As I said, I’ve not tried everything on their lines, but the ones I have tried are indicated below. As far as I’m aware, all Organifi products are organic, plant-based, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- Organifi Green Juice Powder: i’ve not tried their popular green drink, but do know that it’s supposed to support immune health and promote healthy weight management. I personally am not looking for weight loss and find that the red juice fits my needs regarding immune health, so I’ve not tried this product and thus cannot say whether or not the Organifi green juice works. I’ve read reviews on it though, and a lot of people like it.
- Organifi Complete Protein Powder: I’ve been using this for years now and the chocolate flavor is the BEST! Each scoop contains 20 grams of protein and is the best-tasting protein powder I’ve tried (I make chocolate peanut butter balls with this and it’s heavenly). Seriously, how does this have such great taste?? I need to know. 12/10 recommend.
- Organifi Pure Superfood Powder: I’ve not tried this product, but it’s next on my “try” list. People have said that it helps with mental clarity, supports brain health, and works great on sensitive gut (no side effects like nausea – unlike lots of nootropics out there).
- Organifi Harmony: this is also a product I’ve used before, though I don’t buy this as often as the protein powder and red juice since it’s more of a nutritional product aimed for “that time of the month”. The Harmony blend helps with PMS Support, balances hormones, reduce bloating, and fights fatigue. Its ingredients are inspired by ayurvedic medicine, including maca, chaste berry, shatavari, ginger, turmeric, coconut milk, and cacao. My favorite way to use this blend is by mixing it with a cup of steamed coconut milk to make a dairy-free hot chocolate.
- Organifi Organic Spirulina: while this isn’t necessarily one of Organifi’s core line, I had to put this on here because my husband loves their spirulina! If you’re new to it, spirulina is a blue-green algae that is made into powder form. We like to make our Tropical Mermaid Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl and have found that this spirulina has a very mild taste – which is great!
- Kencko Smoothies: freeze-dried instant smoothie packets (read our review here)
- Cure Hydration: flavored electrolyte packets (use code DWELL20 to get 20% off your entire order
- NOKA: Ready-To-Drink Superfood Smoothie Pouches
- Concord Fresh Success: Smoothie Mixes
- Everipe: Smoothie Blender Packets
- Après: Plant-Based Protein Shakes (use code DWELLBYMICHELLE for 20% off + free shipping)
Looking For More Product Reviews & Deals?
- Crowd Cow Review (2021) with Pictures!
- Good Chop Review: Everything You Need to Know + $100 Off
- 5 BEST Matcha Whisk You Can Buy on Amazon
- Chowbus Review (2021) + $10 Off Coupon
- 7+ Must-Have Travel Wallets, According To Reviews
- My Urthbox Review + Get A FREE Box!
- (2021) 10 Best Gift Sets for Women on Amazon
- 12 Best Air Fryers Under $100
- 7 Best Travel Kettles For Your Next Trip
- (2021) 11+ Best Travel Toothbrush for Sparkling Clean Teeth
- Vivoo Review: Everything You Need to Know About the At-Home Wellness Test
- 13+ Best Travel Backpacks for Women
- CAUSEBOX Winter 2021 Review + $10 Coupon!
- 21+ Best Gluten-Free Protein Bars (2021)
- (2021) MasterClass Cooking Review: Is The MasterClass Culinary Arts Course Any Good?
- 5 Best Travel Fishing Rod in 2021 – The Ultimate Fan-Favorites!
- Cratejoy Review (2021): 7 Best Cratejoy Subscription Boxes To Try This Month
- My Honest Review of Kencko Instant Smoothies (2020)
- Mighty Fix Subscription Review + 72% Off Coupon
- 13+ Must-Try Wine Subscription Boxes And Best Wine Clubs In 2021
- ButcherBox Review + Unboxing (2021) : Is Butcher Box Worth It?
- 2021 Kencko Review (Updated) : I Tried ALL the Kencko Smoothies Flavors!
- An Honest Review Of Splendid Spoon Meal Subscription
Have you tried the Organifi Red Juice? If so, what did you think? Please leave a comment below – I’d love to hear!!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.