If there’s one kitchen appliance I’m obsessed with recently, it’s my air fryer. Seriously, I use my air fryer just about every day to cook everything (french fries, chicken, meatballs, and to toast my favorite banana bread in the mornings). And you don’t even need the latest and greatest air fryer to reap the many benefits of owning this must-have kitchen appliance. In this guide, you’ll find 12 of the BEST air fryers under $100!
Why Should I Get An Air Fryer?
- You’re looking for a healthier way to “fry”. Air fryers can crisp up foods that are typically deep fried (like french fries, falafels, samosas, and more) with very little to no oil!
- You love convenience. Air fryers are very similar to an Instant Pot in that you can set it and forget it! Just set the temperature and the time – and it will turn off with a ding when the time is up!
- You love a good multifunctional kitchen tool. I get it. Me too. I’ve used air fryers to bake, cook, fry, and toast just about anything you can imagine.
- You like to cook your food faster. I’ve found that cooking with my air fryer cuts down the time it would normally in the oven. Keep in mind that the less food in the air fryer basket, the shorter the cooking time will be.
How Do I Use Air Fryers?
- Place the food in the air fryer basket
- Set the temperature of the air fryers (I use this handy air fryer magnet chart)
- Set the time you want the air fryer to run (I refer to the magnet chart again)
- Insert the basket into the air fryer and press start (depending on the air fryer, some will start automatically). You should hear whirring noises to indicate that it’s running.
- Occasionally, you may need to shake the contents in the air fryer to allow for even heat distribution. I’ve found that it’s usually okay for me to just wait for it to ding.
- Once done, check to see if it’s fully cooked through and enjoy!
Best Air Fryer for Small Kitchens: Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer
If you live alone and are looking for a smaller air fryer, the Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer is a fantastic (and affordable) option. It doesn’t take as much counter space as the larger air fryers, and is the perfect option for any small kitchen, dorm, office, RV trips, and more!
Best Large-Capacity Air Fryer Under $100: Ultrean 8.5 Quart Air Fryer
The Ultrean 8.5 Quart Air Fryer is an easy to use ari fryer for bigger families. Its larger cooking capacity allows you to prepare food for up to 8 people. It also comes with 7 cooking presets, which are accessible through the LCD Digital Touch Screen. Oh, and bonus: air fryer cookbook!
Best Air Fryer Under $100 with Dehydrator Function: GoWISE USA GW22956 7-Quart Electric Air Fryer
GoWISE USA GW22956 7-Quart Electric Air Fryer is another great option for larger families. TWith its 7-quart capacity, you can easily cook a whole chicken to make delicious rotisserie, or make 4-5 burgers at once. The air fryer also has a dehydrator function and comes with three stackable racks.
Best Medium-Sized Air Fryer Under $100: Sboly 8 Mode Air Fryer with LCD Digital Touch Screen
The Sboly 8 Mode Air Fryer is quipped with LCD touch screen that includes 8 Cooking Preset Modes. It has wide temperature range from 180F to 400F and a timer for up to 60 minutes with a capacity of 6.3 quarts – perfect for medium-sized families!
Best Air Fryer Under $100 with Overheat Protection: Ultrean 6 Quart Air Fryer
Another Ultrean air fryer we love! A tad smaller than the previous one on this list, the Ultrean 6 Quart Air Fryer is a medium-sized family favorite! We love the auto shut-off and overheat protection, as well as the soft buttons and LCD display. It comes with dishwasher-safe accessories and an Ultrean recipe cookbook.
Best Air Fryer for Dorm Rooms: Dash Tasti-Crisp Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker
Dash Tasti-Crisp Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker is another great option for smaller-batch cooking (i.e: 1lb French fries). It has an auto-shut-off function that prevents overcooking, as well as a nonstick fryer basket that is dishwasher safe for even easier cleanup! It’s a dorm room favorite!
Best “Smart” Air Fryer Under $100: Rozmoz 7-in-1 Air Fryer
Rozmoz 7-in-1 Air Fryer is also a family-sized air fryer. Aside from frying and roasting, this Rozmoz Air Fryer can also grill, bake, broil and toast. And the winning features? A 360 degrees fast super-hot air frying technology, automatic shutoff, temperature memory function, smart one-touch program, and more!
Best Air Fryer with Start/Stop Function: GoWISE U.S.A. 1700-watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air fryer
The GoWISE U.S.A. 1700-watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air fryer has a unique function that is uncommon in most air fryers: a new Start/Stop button to change time and temperature in the middle of a cook cycle. It also comes with a new built-in alarm function that reminds you to shake your food in 5, 10, or 15-minute increments. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee as well as a 1-year warranty.
Best Air Fryer with Celsius Setting: New House Kitchen Digital 3.6 Quart Air Fryer
Prefer cooking in Celsius? The New House Kitchen Digital 3.6 Quart Air Fryer allows you to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius by pressing the digital temperature button. It has a temperature range of 175-400°F with auto-shutoff and up to 60-minute timer.
Best Space-Saving Air Fryer Under $100: Chefman TurboFry Air Fryer
The Chefman TurboFry Air Fryer has a temperature range from 200-400°F and has a 2-in-1 tank & basket for maximum capacity and space-saving functionality. It comes with automatic shut-off and a dishwasher-safe, 3.5-L non-stick basket, as well as a digital display that makes it easy to monitor cook times. This air fryer is cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability and comes with a 1-year hassle-free assurance.
Best User-Friendly Air Fryer Under $100: COMFEE 5.8Qt Digital Air Fryer
The COMFEE 5.8Qt Digital Air Fryer is super user-friendly and performs eight functions: air fry, toast, roast, broil, bake, dehydrate, reheat, and frozen food. It also has a beveled LED digital touchscreen that makes it easy to operate, as well as shake reminders. The air fryer basket is certified BPA-Free & PFOA-Free.
Best Simple Air Fryer Under $100: KitCook 4.2Qt Air Fryer Oven
The KitCook 4.2Qt Air Fryer Oven is one of the simplest air fryers you’ll find under $100. It features user-freindly knobs that controls temperature and time, up to 30 min timer, and a temperature range of 104°F-392°F. Its 4.2QT capacity serves about 3-4 people, and all the accessories are dish-washer safe. BONUS: it comes with a free tong!
Final Thoughts on Affordable Air Fryers
Air fryers are one of the best kitchen appliances when trying to eat healthier. Not only are they easy to use, cooking with air fryers can be a huge time and space-saver, too!
The best part of owning an air fryer is that it can perform multiple functions, with some air fryers replacing up to eight different appliance functions!
And those with smaller kitchen space can also benefit from the many compact air fryer options, while larger families can benefit from the large-capacity air fryers to save time preparing family meals.
Air fryers don’t need to be expensive. While there are certainly higher-priced air fryers with elaborate features, I’ve found that there are plenty of air fryers under $100 that work just as fantastic!
I hope this guide of 12 of the Best Air Fryers Under $100 helps you narrow down your options. And if you have any other air fryers you think I need to include in this guide, please comment below or send me a message!
Looking For More Product Reviews & Deals?
- 21+ Best Gluten-Free Protein Bars (2021)
- CAUSEBOX Winter 2021 Review + $10 Coupon!
- 13+ Best Travel Backpacks for Women
- (2021) MasterClass Cooking Review: Is The MasterClass Culinary Arts Course Any Good?
- Cratejoy Review (2021): 7 Best Cratejoy Subscription Boxes To Try This Month
- My Honest Review of Kencko Instant Smoothies (2020)
- Mighty Fix Subscription Review + 72% Off Coupon
- 13+ Must-Try Wine Subscription Boxes And Best Wine Clubs In 2021
- ButcherBox Review + Unboxing (2021) : Is Butcher Box Worth It?
- 2021 Kencko Review (Updated) : I Tried ALL the Kencko Smoothies Flavors!
- An Honest Review Of Splendid Spoon Meal Subscription
- Coupon Codes + Savings Roundup!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.