This Must-Have Travel Wallets guide may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read our disclosure policy here.
Finding the best travel wallet that fits your needs, budget, and personal style can be challenging. After all, with thousands of options available these days (thank you online shopping), how do you choose the right one? Do you get a travel wallet with RFID blocking technology? Or do you look for one with plenty of room for a passport and cash? And do you go for traditional-style wallets, or do you opt for unique options like belted travel wallets, or under-the-clothes travel wallets?
The options are endless. Luckily, we’ve narrowed down some of the options for you. Here are the 7 must-have travel wallets for your next trip, according to customer reviews.
Best Rated Travel Wallet on Amazon: Buffway Slim Minimalist Front Pocket RFID Blocking Leather Wallets for Men & Women
Why we love the Buffway Leather Wallet:
- This wallet is made of quality materials! 100% Leather with polyester lining for extra durability.
- It’s stylish and comes in a LOT of colors to choose from
- The wallet itself is super slim, measuring just 3 1/8″ x 4 7/16″ x 1/9″ but with plenty of room! There are 8 slots to hold all your credit cards, driver’s license, and more. No bulky size means this travel wallet should fit just about anywhere, including your pants pocket, purse, or travel bag!
- It has RFID blocking technology to ensure your identity is protected as you travel and explore.
- The minimalist style of this wallet makes it a unisex travel wallet, the perfect gift for both men and women!
The Best Travel Neck Wallet: Lewis N. Clark RFID Blocking Stash Neck Wallet
Why we love the Blocking Stash Neck Wallet:
- This wallet has an RFID-blocking pouch that blocks unwanted scans of your personal information.
- The slim design allows this wallet to sit comfortably underneath your clothes.
- It features a traveldry fabric with a breathable mesh layer to keep you cool in any climate.
- The wallet comes in various colors: black, navy, olive, taupe, and gray
- There are lots of different compartments for cash and coins, passports, phone, and other miscellaneous travel essentials!
Best Classic Style Travel Wallet for Women: Travelons Double Zip Wallet
Why we love Travelons Double Zip Wallet :
- This travel wallet is incredibly spacious! It has 2 large zip compartments complete with 12 card slots, 3 currency or receipt pockets, zip pocket for coins, and a rear slip pocket.
- It’s got a removable wrist strap.
- Features RFID blocking technology.
- This wallet is large enough to hold most smartphones (perfect to get those mobile boarding passes up quickly)
- Made out of waterproof nylon.
- It has a classic, yet fashionable design.
Best Water Resistant Travel Wallet: Venture 4th Neck Pouch
Why we love the Venture 4th Neck Pouch:
- This waterproof pouch doubles as the perfect wallet to store important travel documents and cash.
- It’s breathable, lightweight, and adjustable. Simply adjust the hook, strap, and loop fastener to make this neck pouch fit you.
- The neck pouch is equipped with RFID blocking technology.
- It comes with 3 different smart compartments to help you organize your travel documents. It also features an ID window to make getting through security checks easier than ever.
- The neck pouch is made out of durable, rip-stop nylon, and other waterproof materials.
- It has an anti-chafing, anti-sweat design for all-day comfort and convenience.
- Unisex design makes it suitable for both men and women.
Best Cheap Travel Wallet: Teskyer Slim Minimalist Wallet
Why we love the Teskyer Slim Minimalist Wallet :
- I has a super slim profile fits great anywhere while keeping your information safe with RFID blocking technology.
- The travel wallet is incredibly affordable at only $6.98, plus free shipping if you have Amazon Prime (get a FREE 30-day trial here)
- Even with its compact design, it’s got 6 card slots (for credit cards, membership cards, debit cards), 1 clear window for ID/photo/driver’s license, 2 side pockets and 1 middle pocket for cash.
- They offer a money-back guarantee for up to 6 months: If you’re not satisfied with the travel wallet, contact their customer service to get a replacement or full refund.
Best Under-Clothing Travel Wallet for Women: Pacsafe Undercover Travel Bra Pouch
Why we love the Pacsafe Undercover Travel Bra Pouch:
- This under-clothing travel pouch is one of the best options when you need extra protection for your most important documents during travel.
- It features a turn-and-snap connector clasp design tto prevent the pouch from unsnapping accidentally.
- The travel pouch is made of soft, breathable, non-itchy and soft-to-the-touch lingerie fabric.
- It can be clipped on to center of the bra, or on the side. The travel pouch’s adjustable straps ensure that it will fit all bra sizes.
- Pacsafe Undercover Travel Bra pouch is machine washable at 86°F (30°C). You can also hand wash it while on the road, if needed.
- While the pouch is very lightweight (it’s only as heavy as one AAA battery!), it can hold up to six cards, PLUS cash and key.
- It conveniently attaches to your bra and has a capacity of 6 cards plus some cash.
- The bra pouch also has RFID-blocking technology to keep your information safe.
Best Multi-Purpose Travel Wallet: Zoppen Tri-Fold Travel Passport Wallet & Document Organizer
Why we love the Zoppen Tri-Fold Travel Passport Wallet & Document Organizer:
- The wallet has trifold closure for extra organization. It features:
- 1 passport pocket (can hold up to 2 passports)
- 1 boarding pass compartment
- 3 credit cards slots
- 1 ID slot
- 1 sim card pouch
- 1 coupon ticket slot
- 1 phone pouch (up to 5.8 inches)
- 1 money & coins zippered pocket
- 1 key holder
- 1 pen holder
- 1 slim pocket.
- It has RFID-blocking shield material that will protect your identification information.
- The travel wallet is made of high quality, eco-friendly faux leather. It’s incredibly stylish and soft to the touch.
- There are over 30 color options to choose from!
BONUS: Best Money Belt for Traveling: Raytix Money Belt
Why we love the Raytix Money Belt:
- This money belt has RFID blocking technology
- It can be worn around the waist inside or outside of clothes, with adjustable straps to give you the perfect fit.
- The thin & lightweight design makes this money belt a great travel wallet alternative. It can fit passports, phone, keys, card, and cash.
- It’s made out of waterproof fabric.
- BONUS: The Raytix Money Belt also comes with a pad of pre-made packing list and a pen!
Which one of these travel wallets is your favorite? And did we miss any you think should be included in this guide? Please leave a comment below – I’d love to hear!!
Looking For More Product Reviews & Deals?
- Crowd Cow Review (2021) with Pictures!
- 5 BEST Matcha Whisk You Can Buy on Amazon
- My Urthbox Review + Get A FREE Box!
- 12 Best Air Fryers Under $100
- (2021) 11+ Best Travel Toothbrush for Sparkling Clean Teeth
- Vivoo Review: Everything You Need to Know About the At-Home Wellness Test
- 13+ Best Travel Backpacks for Women
- CAUSEBOX Winter 2021 Review + $10 Coupon!
- 21+ Best Gluten-Free Protein Bars (2021)
- My Organifi Red Juice Review + 15% Off
- (2021) MasterClass Cooking Review: Is The MasterClass Culinary Arts Course Any Good?
- Cratejoy Review (2021): 7 Best Cratejoy Subscription Boxes To Try This Month
- My Honest Review of Kencko Instant Smoothies (2020)
- Mighty Fix Subscription Review + 72% Off Coupon
- 13+ Must-Try Wine Subscription Boxes And Best Wine Clubs In 2021
- ButcherBox Review + Unboxing (2021) : Is Butcher Box Worth It?
- 2021 Kencko Review (Updated) : I Tried ALL the Kencko Smoothies Flavors!
- An Honest Review Of Splendid Spoon Meal Subscription