In our books, there’s nothing more satisfying than sipping on a warm cup of cozy gingerbread latte on a cold winter night! Made with fresh-brewed espresso, sweet spices, warm molasses, and delicious frothed milk, this 5-minute Gingerbread Latte recipe yields an ultra-creamy, slightly sweet beverage that tastes just like a hug in a mug! AND, it just so happens to be gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan!
Ingredients to Make Gingerbread Latte
- 1 cup oat milk , sub regular or nut milk
- 2 shots espresso
- sprinkle cinnamon
- sprinkle ground ginger
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp molasses
- sprinkle nutmeg
- 1 scoop collagen (optional)
How to Make Gingerbread Latte
- In a medium saucepan, add in oat milk, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla extract. Heat over medium heat, and stir until combined.
- Bring to a slow boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes, or until mixture is at your preferred temperature. Mix in collagen (optional). Using a frother (or whisk), froth the mixture until a foam forms.
- In a large coffee cup, add two shots of espresso. Slowly pour in the frothed milk.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Serve immediately. ENJOY!
Looking for More Easy Drinks Recipe?
- Pink Power Pitaya Smoothie Bowl (GF, DF, V)
- Healthy Mint Julep (Non-Alcoholic)
- Iced Cold Brew Latte (Healthy Starbucks Copycat)
- Berry Orange Banana Smoothie (GF, DF, V)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie (GF, DF, Vegan-Friendly)
If you make this Cozy Gingerbread Latte recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle!
Cozy Gingerbread Latte (GF, DF, VG)
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a small portion of the sale at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting DWELL by Michelle! Please read my disclosure policy.