This PB and J protein smoothie tastes JUST like the classic sandwich, but with more protein and WAY less sugar! Made with natural peanut butter, maple syrup, raspberries, oats, almond milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, and collagen peptides, this smoothie makes the perfect breakfast or snack. All in 5 minutes, and you’ll actually be full and satisfied! Gluten-free, dairy-free.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Time (ALL the Time!)
By now, most of you probably know that I have a knack for homemade PB and J. If I had it my way, I wouldn’t mind eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich every day! HAHA, seriously. But health is also about balance right? So today, I’m mixing up my PB and J daily intake with a crazy delicious Peanut Butter and “Jelly” Protein Smoothie!
This PB and J protein smoothie tastes JUST like the classic sandwich, but with more protein and WAY less sugar! Made with natural peanut butter, maple syrup, raspberries, oats, almond milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, and collagen peptides, this smoothie makes the perfect breakfast or snack. All in 5 minutes, and you’ll actually be full and satisfied!
Ingredients To Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (I love this one!)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop collagen peptides , sub protein powder
RELATED: Get a FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get access to 2-day grocery deliveries!
How To Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a tall glass, and top with your choice of toppings. I used a chia jam base with extra berries and nut butter drizzle.
- Serve immediately! ENJOY!
Don’t Like Certain Ingredients? Have Dietary Restrictions? Swap It Out!
- Peanut Butter: Use almond butter, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter, or pumpkin seed butter instead!
- Maple Syrup: Use honey, liquid stevia, agave syrup, dates, or omit altogether!
- Raspberries: Swap with strawberries or blueberries!
- Chia Seeds: Swap with flax seeds!
- Collagen Peptides: Use vanilla protein powder to keep it a protein smoothie, or omit altogether for a just-as-delicious smoothie!
EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Get 30% off Orgain with the code DWELL30
Looking for More Easy Drink Recipes?
- Tropical Mermaid Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- Iced Cold Brew Latte (Healthy Starbucks Copycat)
- Berry Orange Banana Smoothie!
- Pink Power Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
- 5-Minute Cozy Gingerbread Latte (GF, DF, VG)
- Decadent Peppermint Sipping Chocolate (GF, DF, VG Options)
- Healthy Mint Julep (Non-Alcoholic)
- Copycat Starbucks Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- Hokkaido Milk Tea (Easy & Delicious!)
If you make this PB&J Protein Smoothie recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie (GF, DF)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.