Need an easy sauce recipe that pairs well with just about.. anything? I’ll show you how to make Spicy Mayo that goes well with not only sushi, but also burgers, sandwiches, french fries, and rice bowl! It uses just 5 ingredients, and takes only 5 minutes to make! Naturally gluten-free and can be easily made vegan and dairy-free.
RELATED: Get a FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get access to 2-day grocery deliveries!
After receiving such great feedback for our Sambal Aioli (Hot Chili Aioli) recipe earlier this year, we decided to share with you another one of our favorite dipping sauce recipes: The Spicy Mayo!
Similar in texture but slightly distinct in flavors, the spicy mayo is a must-try!
What You Need to Make Spicy Mayo
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise (use this mayonnaise if vegan)
- 3-4 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- water, to thin (optional)
Ways to Enjoy The Sauce
- Drizzle it on top of tacos and sushi
- Use it as a spread on sandwiches and burgers
- Stuff it in burritos and wraps
- Dipping sauce for french fries, tortilla chips, or roasted veggies
How to Make Spicy Mayo Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except the water. If needed, add water (1 tablespoon at a time) to thin out the consistency to your liking.
- Transfer the spicy mayo to an airtight container or jar and refrigerate until ready to use. ENJOY!
Looking For More Easy Dip Recipes?
- Extra Cheesy Hot Nacho Dip (GF, V)
- Game Day Favorite Herbed Garlic Dip (GF, DF, VG)
- Holiday Favorite Creamy Cranberry Dip (GF, DF, VG)
- The Best Ever Dips: Creamy Avocado & Hummus (GF, DF, VG)
- 7-Ingredient Simple Marinara Dip (GF, DF, VG)
- Sambal Aioli (Hot Chili Aioli) Dipping Sauce
- 10-minute Sambal Oelek Red Chili Paste (Better Than Walmart!)
- Creamy Walnut Parsley Pesto Sauce (No Pine Nuts!)
If you make this Spicy Mayo Recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.
How to Make Spicy Mayo Sauce (5 Ingredients!)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.