Freshen up this summer with this easy and delicious copycat recipe of the Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade! Made with just 3 main ingredients, this homemade version of Starbucks’ secret menu item takes just 10 minutes to put together. We guarantee it to be a hit at all the summer parties!
RELATED: Get a FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get access to 2-day grocery deliveries!
Two summers ago, a good friend of mine told me all about Starbucks’ secret menu items. As someone who had been going to Starbucks since high school, I couldn’t believe all the things I was missing out on – secret items like delicious Pistachio Latte, Butterbeer Frappuccino, Matcha Lemonade, my summer favorite: the Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade!
Since then, I’ve been on a mission to order, and recreate, all of Starbucks’ secret menu items. And on the list today is my personal favorite of all the Starbucks lemonade drinks: the sweet strawberry lemonade!
What You Need to Make Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 3/4 cup strawberries, stems removed
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar (or stevia or maple syrup)
- ice, as needed
Can I Freeze Strawberry Lemonade?
Believe it or not, yes you can!
Just mix the cooled strawberry syrup and lemon juice together until well-combined. Pour it into a freezer-safe bag and freeze for up to 6 months.
When you’re ready to make it into Strawberry Lemonade, take out the bag to thaw. Once thawed, add the homemade “strawberry lemonade concentrate” to a pitcher and add water and ice.
How to Make Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade
Make the Strawberry Syrup
- Using a high-speed blender or food processor, puree the strawberries and strain out the seeds using a fine-mesh strainer. Set aside.
- Add 1 cup of water into a small saucepan and bring the water to a boil. Stir in the sugar and strawberry puree and whisk until the sugar has dissolved completely.
Make the Strawberry Lemonade
- Pour the strawberry-water-sugar mixture into a large pitcher, then stir in the lemon juice and remaining water.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until cold. When ready to stir, add ice cubes and pour into 4 glasses. ENJOY!
Looking for More Easy Drinks Recipes?
- Copycat Starbucks Pistachio Latte
- Tropical Mermaid Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- Summer Drink: Berry Orange Banana Smoothie
- McAlister’s Deli World Famous Sweet Tea ™ (Copycat Recipe!)
- Hokkaido Milk Tea (Easy & Delicious!)
- Healthy Mint Julep (Non-Alcoholic) With 8Greens
- 5-Minute Iced Cold Brew Latte (Healthy Starbucks Copycat)
- Copycat Starbucks Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
If you make this Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade Recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.
Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade (Secret Menu!)
Make the Strawberry Syrup
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.