Freshen up this summer with this easy and delicious copycat recipe of the Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade! Made with just 3 main ingredients, this homemade version of Starbucks’ secret menu item takes just 10 minutes to put together. We guarantee it to be a hit at all the summer parties!
RELATED: Get a FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get access to 2-day grocery deliveries!
Two summers ago, a good friend of mine told me all about Starbucks’ secret menu items. As someone who had been going to Starbucks since high school, I couldn’t believe all the things I was missing out on – secret items like delicious Pistachio Latte, Butterbeer Frappuccino, Matcha Lemonade, my summer favorite: the Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade!
Since then, I’ve been on a mission to order, and recreate, all of Starbucks’ secret menu items. And on the list today is my personal favorite of all the Starbucks lemonade drinks: the sweet strawberry lemonade!
What You Need to Make Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 3/4 cup strawberries, stems removed
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar (or stevia or maple syrup)
- ice, as needed
Can I Freeze Strawberry Lemonade?
Believe it or not, yes you can!
Just mix the cooled strawberry syrup and lemon juice together until well-combined. Pour it into a freezer-safe bag and freeze for up to 6 months.
When you’re ready to make it into Strawberry Lemonade, take out the bag to thaw. Once thawed, add the homemade “strawberry lemonade concentrate” to a pitcher and add water and ice.
How to Make Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade
Make the Strawberry Syrup
- Using a high-speed blender or food processor, puree the strawberries and strain out the seeds using a fine-mesh strainer. Set aside.
- Add 1 cup of water into a small saucepan and bring the water to a boil. Stir in the sugar and strawberry puree and whisk until the sugar has dissolved completely.
Make the Strawberry Lemonade
- Pour the strawberry-water-sugar mixture into a large pitcher, then stir in the lemon juice and remaining water.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until cold. When ready to stir, add ice cubes and pour into 4 glasses. ENJOY!
Looking for More Easy Drinks Recipes?
- Copycat Starbucks Pistachio Latte
- Tropical Mermaid Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- Summer Drink: Berry Orange Banana Smoothie
- McAlister’s Deli World Famous Sweet Tea ™ (Copycat Recipe!)
- Hokkaido Milk Tea (Easy & Delicious!)
- Healthy Mint Julep (Non-Alcoholic) With 8Greens
- 5-Minute Iced Cold Brew Latte (Healthy Starbucks Copycat)
- Copycat Starbucks Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
If you make this Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade Recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!
Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade (Secret Menu!)
Make the Strawberry Syrup
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.