Remember Underwood Deviled Ham? You know, the one that comes in a can wrapped in the white paper? This easy copycat recipe takes home the classic taste of Underwood Deviled Ham – but it tastes better because it’s fresh! It requires just a few basic ingredients, and takes only 5 minutes to put together!
What You Need to Make Underwood Deviled Ham Copycat Recipe
- 1 pound cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (you can use vegan mayonnaise if dairy-free)
- 3/4 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (I like Frank’s hot sauce)
- 2/3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/3 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, to garnish
What Goes Well with Underwood Deviled Ham?
- cucumber slices
- carrot sticks
- sliced bell peppers
- and more!
How to Make Underwood Deviled Ham
- In a large bowl, add in all the ingredients. Stir until well-combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours.
- When ready to eat, remove from the fridge and serve. It tastes great on crackers or in a sandwich! ENJOY!
Looking for More Copycat Recipes?
- Qdoba Grilled Chicken ( Copycat Recipe )
- Maggiano’s Lemon Cookies Recipe (Vera’s Lemon Cookies Copycat)
- Iced Cold Brew Latte (Healthy Starbucks Copycat)
- The BEST Texas Roadhouse Chili (Copycat Recipe)
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups (Reese’s Copycat – GF, DF, Vegan-Friendly)
- The BEST Copycat Chick Fil A Cookie Recipe
- Homemade Peanut Butter Crackers (Ritz Copycat Recipe)
- Outback Steakhouse Potato Soup (Copycat Recipe!)
- Copycat Starbucks Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- Healthy Girl Scout Samoas Cookies (No-Bake & Vegan)
- Panera Bread 10 Vegetable Soup (Copycat Recipe)
- Dunkin Donuts Blueberry Muffin Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Tiramisu Recipe
- McAlister’s Deli World Famous Sweet Tea ™ (Copycat Recipe!)
If you make this Underwood Deviled Ham Copycat Recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!