By now, you’ve probably seen the TikTok Proffee trend. And if you’ve never tried proffee, today is the day! This delicious protein coffee recipe is so easy to make and is the perfect post-workout snack.
This recipe will show you how to make proffee at home. What I love about protein coffee is it gives you both protein and caffeine in one convenient cup of deliciousness.
We love to drink this in the morning or as a mid-morning drink to give us that jumpstart to our day.
What You Need to Make Proffee
- 1 scoop protein powder (I love the chocolate protein powder from Organifi, but you can use any flavor and any brand)
- 1 cup water or milk
- 2 shots espresso
- Ice cubes
- maple syrup (or this homemade caramel syrup) – optional
How to Make Proffee
- Using a shaker bottle or single-serve blender, mix together all the ingredients except the ice cubes. Blend until smooth, then pour into a cup.
- Add in the ice cubes, then drink immediately. ENJOY!
Looking for More Easy Drinks Recipes?
- Copycat Starbucks Pistachio Latte
- Tropical Mermaid Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade (Secret Menu Recipe)
- Simple & Delicious Pitaya Smoothie Bowl (GF, DF, V)
- Healthy Mint Julep (Non-Alcoholic)
- Iced Cold Brew Latte (Healthy Starbucks Copycat)
- Berry Orange Banana Smoothie (GF, DF, V)
- Copycat Starbucks Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie (GF, DF, Vegan-Friendly)
- 5-Minute Cozy Gingerbread Latte (GF, DF, VG)
- Decadent Peppermint Sipping Chocolate (GF, DF, VG Options)
- McAlister’s Deli World Famous Sweet Tea ™ (Copycat Recipe!)
- Hokkaido Milk Tea (Easy & Delicious!)
If you make this TikTok Proffee recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!
How to Make Proffee (TikTok Protein Coffee)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.