This delicious Star Drink (Starbucks Copycat Recipe) blends refreshing starfruit juice, kiwi juice, coconut milk, and ice. To make it even more like the Starbucks version, you can also mix in some real chopped kiwi pieces. It is the perfect summer drink to try this year!
RELATED: Get a FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get access to 2-day grocery deliveries!
One of my favorite summer Starbucks drinks is the delicious Star Drink.
According to the official Starbucks website, the Star Drink is described as “starfruit- and kiwi-flavored juice and real kiwi fruit pieces added to coconut milk and shaken with ice.”
While the drink is now part of Starbucks ‘ permanent secret menu, it used to only be available in the summer! So I decided to do some research and re-create a copycat recipe for myself so I could enjoy this delicious beverage anytime!
And guess what? Making your own Star Drink is so worth the effort!! Not only did my homemade version come together in about 10 minutes, but this homemade Star Drink also costs much cheaper than the $5 price tag of Star Drink at Starbucks.
RELATED: Taco Bell’s Baja Blast Recipe
What You Need to Make the Star Drink from Starbucks
- 3 tbsp kiwi juice (homemade or storebought)
- 1 drop starfruit extract
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 cup iced green tea (or water)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- fresh chopped kiwi (optional)
How to Make Starbucks’ Star Drink
- Into a blender or shaker bottle, add in all the ingredients except the chopped kiwi and ice. Blend or shake until combined.
- Pour the Star Drink into a tall glass, then mix in the chopped kiwi (optional) and ice.
- Serve immediately. ENJOY!
NOTE: To turn this Starbucks’ Star Drink recipe into a Kiwi Starfruit Refresher, substitute the coconut milk with 2 additional tbsp of white grape juice and 2 additional tbsp iced green tea.
Looking for More Easy Starbucks Recipes?
- Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade (Secret Menu Recipe)
- The Ultimate Starbucks Grilled Cheese Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- Easy Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Syrup (For Coffee & More)
- Iced Cold Brew Latte (Healthy Starbucks Copycat)
- Copycat Starbucks Pistachio Latte
- How to Make Nitro Cold Brew Coffee (Better than Starbucks!)
If you make this Star Drink Starbucks Copycat Recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.
Star Drink Starbucks Copycat Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.