Make this easy soyaki sauce recipe for a versatile Japanese dipping sauce! Soyaki sauce can be used as a dip for sushi or other appetizers, as well as a flavor enhancer for rice, noodles and other dishes. This is the best soyaki sauce recipe and takes just 5 minutes to make!
RELATED: Get a FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get access to 2-day grocery deliveries!
What You Need to Make The Best Soyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari if gluten-free)
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp honey (or maple syrup – use more as needed)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger puree
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- crushed red chili pepper (optional)
How to Make The Best Soyaki Sauce
- Into a high-speed blender, add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 week. ENJOY!
Looking for More Easy Asian-Inspired Recipes?
- Señorita Bread Recipe (Filipino Spanish Bread)
- Mochi Waffles Recipe (Crispy on the Outside, Chewy on the Inside!)
- Tahu Goreng Krispi (Indonesian Crispy Fried Tofu)
- Spicy Salmon Belly Poke Bowls (GF)
- Glazed Honey Garlic Salmon with Roasted Zucchini
- Nasi Rawon Recipe (Indonesian Black Beef Soup)
- Chinese Pork Dumplings (With Pictures!)
- Better-Than-Takeout Shrimp Fried Rice (GF, DF)
- Rendang Sapi (Indonesian Spicy Beef Stew)
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls (Shrimp & Vegan Options)
- Easy Chicken Pad Thai with Crushed Peanuts
- Instant Pot Mongolian Chicken
- Easy Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice Bowl)
- Indonesian Tempeh Rice Bowl (GF, DF, V)
- Easy Banh Bao Recipe (Vietnamese Steamed Pork Bun)
- How to Make Martabak Telur (Indonesian Meat & Egg Pancakes) The Easy Way!
- Nasi Goreng Kampung (Traditional Indonesian Fried Rice)
- Easy Pandan Cupcakes Recipe (With Coconut Vanilla Frosting)
- How To Make Masoor Dal Tadka (Indian Red Lentil Dal)
- 10-minute Sambal Oelek Red Chili Paste (Better Than Walmart!)
- Simple Ube Ice Cream (GF, V)
- Purple Sweet Potato Klepon (Indonesian Sweet Rice Ball)
- Balinese Milk Tarts (Pie Susu)
- How to Make Kohakutou Candy (Japanese Crystal Gummies)
- Matcha Granola Clumps (GF, DF)
- Ginisang Ampalaya (Filipino Bitter Melon Stir-Fry)
- Lao Papaya Salad Recipe
If you make this easy Soyaki Sauce recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.