Looking for a delicious drink to serve at your next party? This lime in the coconut recipe is it! This refreshing and tasty beverage is perfect for any occasion. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this drink is sure to be a hit with your guests. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions provided.
RELATED: Get a FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get access to 2-day grocery deliveries!
What You Need to Make Lime in the Coconut Cocktail
- 1/2 can (125ml) frozen lime margarita mix (use frozen limeade for a non-alcoholic version)
- 1/2 cup white rum (use Lyre’s White Cane for a non-alcoholic version)
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1-2 cups ice cubes
How Do You Make a Lime in the Coconut Drink?
It’s easy! To make Lime In the Coconut cocktail, all you need is 3 main ingredients (4 if you count ice cubes) and 5 minutes!
- Into a high-speed blender, add ice cubes, frozen margarita mix, white rum, and cream of coconut. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 2 tall glasses and garnish with a slice of lime. ENJOY!
Looking for More Easy Drink Recipes?
- Taco Bell’s Baja Blast Recipe
- Star Drink Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Easy Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Copycat Recipe
- Tropical Mermaid Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade (Secret Menu Recipe)
- McAlister’s Deli World Famous Sweet Tea ™ (Copycat Recipe!)
- Copycat Starbucks Pistachio Latte
- McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie (Better For You Copycat Recipe)
- 5-Min Caramel Latte Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Iced Cold Brew Latte (Healthy Starbucks Copycat)
- Copycat Starbucks London Fog (Earl Grey Tea Latte)
- How to Make Nitro Cold Brew Coffee (Better than Starbucks!)
- Copycat Starbucks Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- Simple & Delicious Pitaya Smoothie Bowl (GF, DF, V)
- Healthy Mint Julep (Non-Alcoholic)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie (GF, DF, Vegan-Friendly)
- 5-Minute Cozy Gingerbread Latte (GF, DF, VG)
- Decadent Peppermint Sipping Chocolate (GF, DF, VG Options)
If you make this Lime in the Coconut recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.