Looking for a festive and easy Halloween punch recipe? Look no further! This non-alcoholic punch is a hit with kids and adults alike and is made out of just 4 ingredients. Quick and simple to make, it’s a great way to celebrate the spooky season.
RELATED: Get a FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get access to free grocery deliveries!
What You Need to Make Non-Alcoholic Halloween Punch
- 64 fluid oz Hawaiian Punch or Simply Fruit Punch
- 12 fluid oz pineapple juice
- 12 fluid oz cranberry juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Orange slices, to serve (optional)
How to Make Easy Halloween Punch Recipe (Non Alcoholic)
- In a large punch bowl, mix together all ingredients over ice. Garnish with orange slices (optional).
- Once ready, use a ladle to pour the Halloween punch into individual glasses. ENJOY!
How Do You Make a Smoke Punch for Halloween?
To turn this nonalcoholic Halloween punch recipe into a smoke punch, follow these steps
- Place the punch bowl in a larger bowl.
- Add pieces of dry ice into the large bowl to surround the Halloween punch bowl. Make sure to use tongs and wear gloves when handling the dry ice.
- When the party is about to start, pour water into the dry ice. That’s it! You now have a Halloween smoke punch!
Looking for More Easy Party Recipes?
- Refreshing Pineapple Juice Recipe
- Easy & Quick Turtle Pie (No-Bake!)
- How To Make Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists (Copycat Recipe)
- The BEST Copycat Chick Fil A Cookie Recipe
- McAlister’s Deli World Famous Sweet Tea ™ (Copycat Recipe!)
- Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade (Secret Menu Recipe)
- Taco Bell’s Baja Blast Recipe
- Star Drink Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Undertale Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie
- Ridiculously Easy Maple Cinnamon Rolls
- Slovak Kolache Recipe (Slovakian Walnut Roll)
- Maggiano’s Lemon Cookies Recipe (Vera’s Lemon Cookies Copycat)
- Easy Lemon Blondies Recipe (Lemon Brownie Bars)
If you make this Easy Non-Alcoholic Halloween Punch Recipe, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.