This Snow Teeth Whitening Review is not sponsored but may contain affiliate links. All opinions are 100% my own based on my personal experience with the product. My goal is that this review can help you decide if Snow Teeth Whitening products are right for you.
I still remember my first conversation about teeth whitening back in 8th grade. A girl in my math class had just gotten a box of Crest Whitening Strips that summer and was telling the rest of us curious girls how much whiter her teeth had gotten after using 3 Crest strips – but also how the process had made her teeth super sensitive.
And while I was impressed at her pearly whites, I have to be honest that her story made me stay away from teeth whitening well until college. After all, I already had sensitive teeth.
So when I eventually tried at-home whitening kits, I made sure to read all the reviews and try only those that claim to have the least sensitivity. Some were great, most were not.
When I came across Snow Teeth Whitening this year, I was skeptical. Not so much skeptical about whether or not it would work, but skeptical about the lack of sensitivity that the brand promotes in its whitening products.
Having gone through the 21-day Snow teeth whitening process, I wrote up this Snow Teeth Whitening review to tell you everything you need to know about their whitening kits.
Quick Summary of this Snow Teeth Whitening Review
- Spoiler alert: it works. This product did not give me the bleached, super white teeth look, but it did lighten my teeth pretty well overall. Snow doesn’t use harsh chemicals, like bleach, in their products so it will remove only surface stains.
- I have only tried Snow’s original teeth whitening kit. This product uses a combination of LED light and a whitening gel (with hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide to lighten your teeth.) They now have a wireless version, but I have not tried that.
- The gel had a much more pleasant texture than some of the more popular whitening strips (which tends to leave a residue).
- In the entire 21 day process, I only experienced 2 moments where I had a bit of a tingling sensation. It wasn’t painful nor would I consider it sensitivity, but I thought it was still worth noting.
- A Snow Teeth Whitening kit typically costs $149, but subscriptions cost $129. You can check current deals and other promotions HERE.
- Your purchase comes with free shipping and a 5 year warranty.
- Since the LED light can plug into your phone, you can literally whiten your teeth anywhere you have your phone decently charged.
About Snow Teeth Whitening Kits
Snow Teeth Whitening is a company that offers a natural and effective way to whiten your teeth without the use of harsh chemicals.
The company has spent several years formulating its whitening products to come up with a gentle formula that removes teeth stains without causing any damage or sensitivity to your tooth enamel.
What’s Included in the Whitening Kit?
Snow offers several oral care products, ranging from charcoal floss to a lip treatment to teeth whitening.
In this review, we’ll only go over their original teeth whitening kit. The travel-friendly, portable kit includes:
- 1 Original LED whitening mouthpiece
- 3 Wands of Whitening Serum
- 1 Wand of Extra-Strength Whitening Serum
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits
- Before you do anything else, brush your teeth for 2 minutes, then rinse and floww.
- Apply the whitening gel (enough to cover each tooth) using the brush tip. Put your LED mouthpiece in and connect it to a power source (i.e: your phone).
- Wait 9 to 30 minutes while the magic happens, then spit out the residue and rinse with water. I recommend using it for the full 30 minutes.
- Rinse the mouthpiece with warm water and store the partially used whitening wand in your fridge until your next whitening session.
- Repeat every day for 21 to 30 days.
My Personal Review of Snow Teeth Whitening Kits
Overall, I had a great experience with Snow’s Original Teeth Whitening Kit.
While it is on the pricy side at $149 per kit (or $129 with the subscription), it does still come out at less than $2 per treatment – which does make it reasonable.
Was it easy to use? Yes
Did it lighten my teeth? Yes
Did I experience sensitivity issues to this product? I felt 2 slight tingling out of the 21 day treatment, but it was not a painful sensitivity and only lasted for a few minutes.
Do I recommend this product? Yes
Should you use this product? That is up to you!
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work?
Recently, I read in a few magazines that Snow Teeth Whitening has been dubbed “the latest way to get a Hollywood smile.”
Now, I wouldn’t go so far as to say that, but the short answer is: yes, it works.
From my experience, the product did lighten my teeth. However, it’s also worth noting that since Snow Whitening products don’t use harsh chemicals (like bleach), they will only remove surface stains.
Check out my before and after photos below.
My Before & After Photos
I tried to be extremely mindful to create similar lighting conditions so you can see the actual results.
This is the best I could do – and I think the lighting is pretty close in these two photos!
As you can see, my teeth in the “before” photo have yellowed a bit, and after the 21-day treatment, it has lightened considerably.
Is Snow’s Teeth Whitening Kits Right for You?
While I can’t tell you whether or not you should buy Snow’s whitening kit, I do think that the product is suitable for people who:
- want to remove surface stains from drinking coffee, wine, or from smoking
- don’t want to pay $600+ for a whitening treatment at the dentist
- have sensitive teeth but want to whiten your teeth
- are looking for an easy way to whiten their teeth at home
- don’t like the texture of whitening strips
- care about the ingredients of the whitening products they use (Snow’s products doesn’t use harsh chemicals like bleach)
Snow Teeth Whitening Review: Original Kit vs. Wireless Whitening System
Recently, Snow came out with their new wireless whitening system. While I’ve not tried this newer product, I understand that there are 2 main differences between the original kit and the wireless system.
The two main differences lie in the new model’s ability to:
- charge wirelessly
- use dual-light therapy
Other than that, both kits offer the same 75 whitening treatments per kit to erase surface stains, are safe to use on various dental appliances (e.g., crowns), and are suitable for sensitive teeth.
Snow’s Charcoal Club
The Charcoal Club is Snow’s subscription service.
It offers a nice 30% + discount on their whitening kits (original and wireless). It also adds some extra products as freebies in your first subscription (like a whitening toothpaste and charcoal floss)
For the original whitening kit, you’ll be billed $23.97 every month and your kits will be delivered every 90 days. You can cancel anytime and as always, the products are backed with a satisfaction guarantee.
If it doesn’t work for you, you can get your money back.
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
There are several ways to get your hands on a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit:
- Buy from Snow’s official website. This is currently the only option that allows you to buy a subscription.
- Buy the kit on Amazon
- Visit large retailers like Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Walgreens. Buying the kit in person is dependent on whether or not your local retailers carry Snow’s teeth whitening products on hand. Your best bet will still be buying them online.
Looking For More Product Reviews & Deals?
- Lumineux Teeth Whitening Kit Review
- (2021) 11+ Best Travel Toothbrush for Sparkling Clean Teeth
- 5 BEST Matcha Whisk You Can Buy on Amazon
- Chowbus Review (2021) + $10 Off Coupon
- 7+ Must-Have Travel Wallets, According To Reviews
- My Urthbox Review + Get A FREE Box!
- (2021) 10 Best Gift Sets for Women on Amazon
- 12 Best Air Fryers Under $100
- 7 Best Travel Kettles For Your Next Trip
- 11 Best Whole30 Cookbooks in 2021, According to Customer Reviews
- Vivoo Review: Everything You Need to Know About the At-Home Wellness Test
- 13+ Best Travel Backpacks for Women
- CAUSEBOX Winter 2021 Review + $10 Coupon!
- 21+ Best Gluten-Free Protein Bars (2021)
- Cratejoy Review (2021): 7 Best Cratejoy Subscription Boxes To Try This Month
- Mighty Fix Subscription Review + 72% Off Coupon
- 13+ Must-Try Wine Subscription Boxes And Best Wine Clubs In 2021
- My Freshly Review + Real Photos (2021): Bust or Buy?
Have you tried the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit? If so, what did you think? Please leave a comment below – I’d love to hear!!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.