My Splendid Spoon Fall Menu Review (2023): Are They Good?
It’s finally fall and we are excited to share our latest review on the new Splendid Spoon Fall menu. All opinions are 100% my own based on my personal experience.
Fall is here! That means it’s finally the season of pumpkin spice and hearty soups! But not only that, with Fall also comes a whole new lineup of delicious dishes from Splendid Spoon’s new Fall menu!
Splendid Spoon has created a vegan meal delivery service for those who are looking to live more consciously this season – without missing out on all the deliciousness of Fall flavors. I tried all the new items on their Fall 2021 menu, and I’m happy to share my honest review of each of the menu items they have to offer.
My goal with this review is to share my personal experiences so you can decide if the new Fall 2021 menu from Splendid Spoon is right for you.
RELATED: An Honest Review Of Splendid Spoon Meal Subscription
What is Splendid Spoon?
Splendid Spoon is an online meal delivery service that offers healthy, fresh, and delicious vegan meals to your door.
Splendid Spoon has been offering healthy plant-based meals since February 2018 and now offers over 200 different recipes that you can try monthly or biweekly with their subscription service.
They’re also known to offer limited-edition, seasonal meals for every season, including this new Splendid Spoon fall menu!
Splendid Spoon Fall Menu Overview: What Is This Year’s Seasonal Fall Items?
This year, Splendid Spoon fall menu includes three new items:
Splendid Spoon Fall Menu #1: Roasted Brussel Sprout Bowl with Quinoa & Currants
The fall menu from Splendid spoon is a great time for vegans to try new dishes. The Roasted Brussel Sprouts bowl I tried was one of my favorite bowls I’ve eaten from Splendid Spoon.
This dish is perfect for when you’re craving comfort food but want something healthy. It includes roasted brussels sprouts, quinoa, butternut squash, currants, and walnuts in a dijon-cider sauce that gives it just the right amount of spice and tang.
The meal tasted like a warm Thanksgiving in a bowl – but vegan of course! The bowl is lower in calories at 230 calories per serving, but high in protein and fiber to keep you fuller longer!
As always, it’s 100% vegan, gluten-free, and contains no artificial sweeteners.
The only downside to this meal is the brussel sprouts are not crunchy as it would be if you roast them yourself, but I figured this would be the case with ready-to-eat meal delivery boxes.
Splendid Spoon Fall Menu #2: Digestion Shot
I’ve been a long-time fan of Splendid Spoon’s “shots”, but I have to say – the digestion shot was very strong. As in you can taste a LOT of turmeric, apple cider vinegar, and ginger.
Personally, I love ginger – so that wasn’t a big problem. But the turmeric was a bit too strong for my preference. That said, the combination of turmeric, ginger, and apple cider vinegar really does help my digestion, so I guess I would drink this shot again for the benefit alone!
PRO TIP: if you’re not a huge turmeric fan like me, here’s what I do: before drinking this digestion shot, I don’t shake the bottle. This means that most of the turmeric will still be on the bottom of the shot container, and I drink most of the digestion shot with only a little bit of turmeric!
RELATED: An Honest Review Of Splendid Spoon Meal Subscription
Splendid Spoon Fall Menu #3: Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
As I expected, the new Pumpkin Spice Smoothie from Splendid Spoon is hearty, pumpkin-y, and full of fall spices.
I’ve had some pumpkin smoothies before that didn’t taste very pumpkin-y or they were thin like juice. Thankfully, this pumpkin smoothie checked all the boxes of everything I would want in a pumpkin smoothie.
If you’re a huge fan of fall spices, the Splendid Spoon Fall Pumpkin Spice Smoothie has a kick of cloves and cinnamon spice that will make your taste buds very happy.
It also includes protein and antioxidants from real pumpkin, pea protein, and healthy fats from almond butter. Each smoothie counts as 2 servings, with 190 calories per serving.
This smoothie is part of their Lower Carb, Lower Calories, Higher Protein, and Higher fiber lines.
The only downside? I wish the smoothies didn’t come frozen as the smoothie mixture tends to separate in the bottle when defrosting in the fridge. But thankfully, nothing a quick shake won’t fix!
Have you tried the new Splendid Spoon fall menu? If so, what did you think? Please leave a comment below – I’d love to hear!!
Looking For More Product Reviews & Deals?
- Crowd Cow Review (2023) with Pictures!
- 25+ Best Keto Snacks You Need to Stock Up On This Month (Low-Carb Finds)
- Lumineux Teeth Whitening Kit Review
- Fresh N’ Lean Review (2023): What to Expect from This Meal Delivery Service
- Good Chop Review: Everything You Need to Know + $100 Off
- 5 BEST Matcha Whisk You Can Buy on Amazon
- Chowbus Review (2023) + $10 Off Coupon
- 7+ Must-Have Travel Wallets, According To Reviews
- My Urthbox Review + Get A FREE Box!
- (2023) 10 Best Gift Sets for Women on Amazon
- 12 Best Air Fryers Under $100
- 7 Best Travel Kettles For Your Next Trip
- (2023) 11+ Best Travel Toothbrush for Sparkling Clean Teeth
- Vivoo Review: Everything You Need to Know About the At-Home Wellness Test
- 13+ Best Travel Backpacks for Women
- CAUSEBOX Winter 2023 Review + $10 Coupon!
- 21+ Best Gluten-Free Protein Bars (2023)
- My Organifi Red Juice Review + 15% Off
- (2023) MasterClass Cooking Review: Is The MasterClass Culinary Arts Course Any Good?
- 5 Best Travel Fishing Rod in 2023 – The Ultimate Fan-Favorites!
- Cratejoy Review (2023): 7 Best Cratejoy Subscription Boxes To Try This Month
- My Honest Review of Kencko Instant Smoothies (2020)
- Mighty Fix Subscription Review + 72% Off Coupon
- 13+ Must-Try Wine Subscription Boxes And Best Wine Clubs In 2023
- ButcherBox Review + Unboxing (2023) : Is Butcher Box Worth It?
- 2023 Kencko Review (Updated) : I Tried ALL the Kencko Smoothies Flavors!
- An Honest Review Of Splendid Spoon Meal Subscription
- 11+ Best Meat Cleavers on Amazon, According to Customer Reviews
RELATED: Check out our FULL list of coupon codes & other savings!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.