Want to learn how to make guava juice? Our homemade guava juice recipe is simple, easy to follow, and makes a refreshing drink that the whole family will love. You just need 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to get started!
Guava juice is also high in fiber, vitamin C, and potassium, and has anti-inflammatory properties. It can be enjoyed by itself or mixed with other juices to create a custom beverage. Give it a try!
RELATED: Get a FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get access to free grocery deliveries!
What is Guava Juice?
Guava juice is a refreshing and healthy drink made from guava fruit.
Is Real Guava Juice Healthy?
Yes. Guava juice is a source of numerous nutrients, including vitamins A and C, and minerals such as potassium. It’s also very low in glycemic index.
As such, guava juice can make a tasty and nutritious addition to your diet.
But ultimately, it is up to you to decide if and how much guava juice fits into your overall dietary plan. As with all foods, moderation is key. Enjoy guava juice in moderation as part of a well-rounded, healthy diet.
What You Need to Make Homemade Guava Juice
- 1 pound ripe guava, rinsed, diced, and de-seeded
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (optional but recommended)
- sugar or honey, to taste
- ice cubes, to serve
How to Make Guava Juice
- In a high speed blender, add in the guava, water, lemon juice, and sugar. Blend until well-combined.
- Fill 2 tall glasses with ice, then divide the guava juice evenly between them. ENJOY!
How Do You Extract Guava Juice?
In this recipe, we will be using a high-speed blender to extract the guava juice.
Does Guava Raise Blood Sugar?
Not significantly. Guava is actually a low-glycemic food with just 4.9 grams of sugar per fruit.
Can Diabetics Drink Guava Juice?
Looking for More Refreshing Drinks Recipe?
- Refreshing Pineapple Juice Recipe
- Lime in the Coconut Recipe
- Star Drink Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Pistachio Latte
- Tropical Mermaid Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade (Secret Menu Recipe)
- Simple & Delicious Pitaya Smoothie Bowl (GF, DF, V)
- Healthy Mint Julep (Non-Alcoholic)
- Iced Cold Brew Latte (Healthy Starbucks Copycat)
- Berry Orange Banana Smoothie (GF, DF, V)
- Copycat Starbucks Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie (GF, DF, Vegan-Friendly)
- 5-Minute Cozy Gingerbread Latte (GF, DF, VG)
- Decadent Peppermint Sipping Chocolate (GF, DF, VG Options)
- McAlister’s Deli World Famous Sweet Tea ™ (Copycat Recipe!)
- Hokkaido Milk Tea (Easy & Delicious!)
- How to Make Proffee (Protein Coffee TikTok Trend)
- McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie (Better For You Copycat Recipe)
- How to Make Nitro Cold Brew Coffee (Better than Starbucks!)
- Easy Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Copycat Recipe
- Taco Bell’s Baja Blast Recipe
- 5-Min Caramel Latte Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Easy Halloween Punch Recipe (Non Alcoholic)
If you enjoyed learning how to make guava juice, please drop a comment below! I’d LOVE to know what you think! Or take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @dwellbymichelle so I can repost it on my stories!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Content is written by Michelle Schmidt of dwellbymichelle.com.
How to Make Guava Juice (4 Ingredients!)
- 1 pound ripe guava , rinsed, diced, and de-seeded
- 4 cups water
- ½ lemon , juiced (optional but recommended)
- sugar or honey , to taste
- ice cubes , to serve